Making Someone Appear Dead

I'd swear I came across it once but can't seem to find it anymore -- I'm looking for something to let me make a character appear dead, or very unhealthy. Pale skin, darkness around the eyes, etc. I thought I saw a pack that did something similar but have no idea what it was called and my searches aren't turning up anything. The picture might have been of a creepy child, but for the life of me I cannot find it. If anyone knows of any pack that'll do this though, I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• I'd suggest looking at some of the vampire characters - some os them aim for that look, without going for the decay found in zombie-style characters.

• You probably saw something from the series "good as dead". Enter that into the shop's search engine. Unfortunately, this is very old material. "Horrifying Skins" is another search term that may help you.

• I found a genesis female model 

Nam Terror Set for Genesis 8 Female

It is more of a asian ghost style but for female death or zombie look it should do it. for a male one... "horrofying skins" should do for both

• I like the horrifying skins and added both male and female to the wishlist. Good looking out!!