Uniform rant!

andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
edited July 2019 in Product Suggestions

I am full of gratitude and admiration for our artists. I hope that they will forgive me if I give in to a long time subliminal simmering frustration.......

U N I F O R M S   ..... (sigh)

Again and again, new ones come out .... and systematically they are unusable for all non "pin up" users with a claim to minimal realism! And when finally something "real" comes along, we go straight to the other extreme: Shirt jacket tie in one single block. And not a single shirt on all the uniforms with useful shoulder straps for epaulettes and stuff (this is just one example). I'm sorry but we can not do business on this base.

I'm not a prude! No problem if one can morph the clothing, open, cut off, roll up and even pull over the head - I don't mind at all because my philosophy is "the more options the better". But please, please dear artists, the base should be reasonably right! Isn't it exactly the difference between uniform and civilian clothes that there are lashes, buttons and hooks to attach badges and kit?

By the way - a backpack radio would be a great thing to have :-)

It had to be said! Thanks to the artists for the great work.

Image result for armee francaise uniform Image result for armee francaise uniform Image result for armee francaise uniform Image result for armee francaise uniformImage result for armee francaise uniformeImage result for armee francaise defileeImage result for armee francaise defileeImage result for armee francaise defileeImage result for armee francaise defilee

Post edited by andreretogasser on

Comments

• andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
    edited July 2019

PS: Getting it right can be as sexy as a pin up folks! She does not need shorts and tank tops to be a headturner.

See the source image

Post edited by andreretogasser on