To Use Carrara, DAZ Studio, or Both?

13»

Comments

• his xhis x Posts: 866
    edited December 2013

As you mentioned, you can add all sorts of fun modifiers to your shader channels to get some cool effects. In the bikini carwash picture above, I used the same texture set for both models, but for the Asian woman, I added a multiplier to the color channel and a very light tan color to give the skin color a darker, more exotic look.

You're in the car grinning. It's very Americana. :coolsmile:

I've thought about giving the Dev shiny hair. He's the Brylcreem type, after all.

Post edited by his x on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Rottenham said:

As you mentioned, you can add all sorts of fun modifiers to your shader channels to get some cool effects. In the bikini carwash picture above, I used the same texture set for both models, but for the Asian woman, I added a multiplier to the color channel and a very light tan color to give the skin color a darker, more exotic look.

You're in the car grinning. It's very Americana. :coolsmile:

I've thought about giving the Dev shiny hair. He's the Brylcreem type, after all.

I'm not that skinny! The guy's physical appearance is based on somebody I know, though I wouldn't tell him that, as he might take offense. He has a rather generous body image of himself and how it pertains to the fairer sex' opinion of him. ;-)