G8F high heels / Stilettos

Is there anything like the attaches images for G8F? If not, it would be nice...

Black_CL_So_Kate_Size_39_and_39.5_A_de386814-abaa-43ae-86fe-624bf5796d5c_1024x1024.jpg
1024 x 651 - 54K
61tvzLnBfjL._UY395_.jpg
395 x 395 - 12K
1073881_in_pp.jpg
390 x 585 - 23K
256eeea2-c194-4366-842a-100419466ee9.jpg
730 x 797 - 86K
3f3719c5-8fb9-4c18-8dcb-e50fb58dc2bc.jpg
500 x 494 - 78K

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I agree, it would be nice, very nice! In fact we need more heels for GF8

• h_sh0th_sh0t Posts: 1

well, it's a shame...

• JPiatJPiat Posts: 70

The best heeled shoes creator was Idler168. He seems to be missing somewhere in China. That why I use V4.2 again and again. High heel shoes seems to be very difficult to build properly: Lot of hard work for not so many sales probably

JPiat said:

The best heeled shoes creator was Idler168. He seems to be missing somewhere in China. That why I use V4.2 again and again. High heel shoes seems to be very difficult to build properly: Lot of hard work for not so many sales probably

idler is releasing products over at renderosity, but they are few and far between and there are some heels if you all don't have them yet. Sadly Arryn seems to moved on to dforce dresses along with the heels being the afterthought it seems.

Even though I am a heel lover and miss some of the great ones I had with V4, the figure comes first with me and there is no way I could go back to V4, just too big a difference in quality.IMO

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182
    edited August 2019

That's why I still scrounge through the product pages for a lot of outfits which actually don't really interest me: to get a good look at the shoes and boots on the promo pictures, and to see whether they're actually included. Sadly, even when they are included, the promo images aren't always very clear about them, only showing them from the front or back on a full figure image (too small to see much detail), or even cutting off the image somewhere above the ankle (which means the shoes aren't even included on the image!) But, I DID actually end up purchasing some outfits purely for the shoes.

For example this one. The dress is nice, but not a style I'd be quick to use. The shoes however..

Post edited by Drip on
  • kgrosserkgrosser Posts: 141

There was a product called Dainty Heels G8F released recently at cgbytes. May be worth a look for you.

There was a product called Dainty Heels G8F released recently at cgbytes. May be worth a look for you.

very cool, thanks for the HU. I have lots of synfulmindz products, so that is a no brainer.

• JPiatJPiat Posts: 70
    JPiat said:

idler is releasing products over at renderosity, but they are few and far between and there are some heels if you all don't have them yet. Sadly Arryn seems to moved on to dforce dresses along with the heels being the afterthought it seems.

Even though I am a heel lover and miss some of the great ones I had with V4, the figure comes first with me and there is no way I could go back to V4, just too big a difference in quality.IMO

The high resolution texturse and the hd morphs of G8 are great but V4.2 is still impressive. There is plenty of corrective morph and a huge library of pose... Just a sample of my lastest iteration of V4.2 + Idler168 shoes of course.

JPiat said:

V4.2 is still impressive, check my latest creation (Idler168 ankle boot for V4..) :

http://fav.me/ddcyw1i

But of course, G8F high resolution morph and textures are far better.