Having Render Problems Carrara 8.5 Pro

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Before going to bed last night I started an animation render and this morning I noticed that M6 wasn't attached to clothing or in proper pose. But if I render a single frame everything's where it belongs.

Link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDgadHmyNW8

Attachments are single frame renders ~ frame 1, frame 60, frame 180, frame 300 and frame 420

I have a total of 600 frames to do and would hate to have to do it 1 at a time. Any Ideas?

420.png
853 x 480 - 437K
300.png
853 x 480 - 441K
180.png
853 x 480 - 406K
60.png
853 x 480 - 422K
1.png
853 x 480 - 454K

Comments

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

Cannot see your video, its a private video on Youtube...

• edited December 1969

Fixed

edited December 1969

In your video, clothing does not seem to be related to the character.
    In your photographs, it is only one minor problem which can be solved in modeling room.
    Select the bad zone of the dress (smooth selection) and you modify forms of this one.
    If there are large modifications during animation, I advise you to create a zone of deformation to correct this problem.

• edited December 1969

I have never created a zone of deformation before.

• edited December 1969

also in the video the clothing is doing exactly what I want it to. M6 for some reason isn't following the same path

edited December 2013

also in the video the clothing is doing exactly what I want it to. M6 for some reason isn't following the same path

Usually, it is the clothing which does not follow the character…
    You are sure that it is well the clothing which is related to the character and not the reverse.
    Select your clothe and in the small framework “Animation group” on the right side, look at if it is well “ Fit to: your character”.
    For your character, “fit to: None”...

Post edited by DUDU on
    edited December 1969

I have never created a zone of deformation before.

This video could interest you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDiY2K-Higg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUgsInAR7sGNMJiX4i7dybrg

• edited December 1969

yes the clothing is set to "Fit to: Genesis 2 Male" and Genesis 2 Male is set to "Fit to: None"

edited December 2013

In your video, your character is not animated, look if in the General tab, "Animated" is checked.
    But normally, clothing should not become animated either.
    I never had this problem…

Post edited by DUDU on
    edited December 1969

If your animation was made in Studio, someone else could help you...

• edited December 1969

All animation is done in Carrara. And everything is set to be animated in the general tab.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Very strange. Just out of curiosity, are you rendering to network? I have heard of strange things happening over render nodes. Since Genesis 2 is not fully supported in Carrara yet, it might have something to do with that (network thing).
    Other thoughts
    Perhaps some sort of collision detection setting that shouldn't be set?
    Perhaps there are key frames for clothing in addition to the Genesis 2 Male? If so, I would bet that they have a Bezier between them. If you really need those keys, try making the tweener linear instead.

• edited December 1969

So the solution was so simple. I closed everything, ran a clean up and restarted my computer and re-rendered and it worked. lol

• MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

So the solution was so simple. I closed everything, ran a clean up and restarted my computer and re-rendered and it worked. lol

Was that cleanup something in your system or in Carrara (condense shaders etc?)