Amusement Park

Can Daz 3D Please Make a cool amusement park. Maybe one that looks like knott's berry farm or one that looks like six-flags. I am new to this daz 3d software. Sorry if my suggestions are awful. But if you could make a cool amusement park that would be cool.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

there is nothing wrong with your suggestion, but something that big would be hard on resources and most here probably couldn't render it. As such, the PA would have to think outside the box and cut quite a few corners when developing it to try and make it work for most people without freezing up their computers.

keep in mind, the more objects, figures and the bigger the textures you have in a scene, the more your performance drops till you can't navigate or render anything.

Who knows, maybe a PA is up for the challenge, and even so, it could take more than six months for it to be finished.

• Probably better to make the individual rides sepereately.  You probably only really need to have one ride in scene at once, anyway, unless the ride is a small one.  Any views of others beyond the confines of the ride in the scene could potentially be faked with backdrop images and the like, and depending on the camera placement you might never catch sight of those anyway.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040
    edited August 2019

Maybe screenshots from Rollercoaster tycoon in the background with some of the existing carnival rides in the foreground 

since my graphics card keeps crashing and not recovering making GPU rendering or any gaming utterly impossible 

I might revisit this old project, got the new Zbrush 2019 downloaded yesterday 

I have learnt a few things since including curve brushes That was only Carrara vertex modelling

as is this I did today, Zbrush was still less than helpful to me

video in Carrara

rc099.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 96K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • I agree, an amusement park in a similar fashion to a theme park is a wonderful idea.  But for now, I will have to make do with the midway carnival props.