Mech

wynn3000wynn3000 Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Product Suggestions
I would like to see you more giant robots with cockpits that actually work with logo that can be add.
Post edited by wynn3000 on

Comments

• wynn3000wynn3000 Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    I would like to see you more giant robots with cockpit that actually work.
    220b038e6ba4e21529b6db6783ca0ffe.jpg
    725 x 770 - 107K
    ad10c7a8b04d89b2d1f911a4286badb0.jpg
    725 x 770 - 66K
    Post edited by wynn3000 on
  • algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,591
    wynn3000 said:
    I would like to see you more giant robots with cock pics that actually work with logo that can be add.

surprise lol

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,220

Threads merged into forum that best covers the topic.

• sjaammonssjaammons Posts: 185
    edited August 2019
    wynn3000 said:
    I would like to see you more giant robots with cock pics that actually work with logo that can be add.

surprise lol

Yeah, I don't even want to know the time, effort, and sanity it would take to make that level of functionality for a Daz friendly mecha.

I mean don't get me wrong, would love to see some mecha options that aren't these Western styled Titanfall looking deals (basically tanks with legs), we're definitely due for some more anime-like mecha. 

Post edited by sjaammons on
  • Yes, those would be cool. I would like to see something like the Transformers, I know they can't copy those exactlly because of copyrights, but something close to those would be great. As long as if it goes from car to robot and back again with the move of a dial / slider. ( For animations ).

• sjaammonssjaammons Posts: 185

Yes, those would be cool. I would like to see something like the Transformers, I know they can't copy those exactlly because of copyrights, but something close to those would be great. As long as if it goes from car to robot and back again with the move of a dial / slider. ( For animations ).

Yeaaaah, that's even more of a pipe dream than a gundam-parody mech with a working cockpit. That would be a logistics nightmare for a creator and probably not worth the effort. lol

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

There's a couple of older transformer type thingies by I think Valandar (search for "car robot" in the store). They are more patterned on the Generation 1 transformers, especially the toys, rather than the ridiculous million whirly piece transformations of the movie.