Earnest question from a noob

Devilslake1313Devilslake1313 Posts: 142
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I have Bryce 5.5 and downloaded three content packs for it. I do not know the pathway to Bryce for these products. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

What are the content packs?? I only ask because I usually put them on my desktop and only install what I want out of them in Bryce...Trish

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Here's a link to Horo's site which contains information about Bryce content. Clicking on Bryce Content FAQ will download the PDF file. Hopefully this file will help answer your question.

http://www.horo.ch/docs/sys/index_en.html#DocTop

• useroperatoruseroperator Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

I wouldn't count on too much help.....bryce 5.5 is a VERY old version. I mean, you wouldn't like it if people were still asking for technical support on a program you designed 10 years after the program is obsolete now would ya.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2013

I can assure you that many of us still have Bryce 5 and 5.5 installed on our machines. We are quite competent at guiding people who need help using it.

In fact for some things I do still use B5 instead of the newer versions, and I know of other people who do as well.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 1969

Yup, all from 4 on up. We'll help where we can.

• Devilslake1313Devilslake1313 Posts: 142
    edited December 1969

Hi all and Merry Christmas. First off thank you all for tips and response. I have always found the artistic community to warm and welcoming and this sight shines well to that effect. To trish the contact packs are Bryce 5.5 Content Kit Vol. 1 ,Bryce 5.0 Content Pack and Bryce Masters Series Cloud City. I also have Bryce 7.1 Pro Golden Lighting but am just storing that till I can purchase 7.1 . Again many thanks and my fondest respect to all of you. May you all have a wonderful holiday season.