font size

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Any way to change the (interface) font size? Preferences allows different font types but I didn't see font sizes.

Comments

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

kzerial said:
    Any way to change the (interface) font size? Preferences allows different font types but I didn't see font sizes.

Hopefully you can find out and to my knowledge there isn't a way that I know.

Join the 'squinting eye' Carrara Pro users who strain to read the tiny menus. :)

• edited December 1969

Ha, I appreciate that last line. I may have to switch to hex or wings. I wish they'd put a modeler in bryce! Ein Gutes Yule.......

• wscottartwscottart Posts: 442
    edited December 2013

I was struggling with the text in the content tabs the other night. I went to the forums looking for an answer to this as well. I found very few answers. The one suggestion that I am using for the moment is to change my screen resolution from 1900 dpi to 1300 dpi. Its more comfortable for reading tabs, but sure limits screen real estate. I am tempted to change the font used in Carrara, but recall going through some nightmares with the font and Carrara starting up in the past.

Running on Macosx 10.6.8

Post edited by wscottart on
  • DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

wscottart said:
    I was struggling with the text in the content tabs the other night. I went to the forums looking for an answer to this as well. I found very few answers. The one suggestion that I am using for the moment is to change my screen resolution from 1900 dpi to 1300 dpi. Its more comfortable for reading tabs, but sure limits screen real estate. I am tempted to change the font used in Carrara, but recall going through some nightmares with the font and Carrara starting up in the past.

Running on Macosx 10.6.8

I never tested it but I suppose that one can choose the size: http://mashable.com/2011/11/17/free-font-creation-tools/

• ds-mail_2e0cb9c256ds-mail_2e0cb9c256 Posts: 70
    edited December 1969

I changed my C8.1 font long ago to *antique olive* (I think there were two, one better than the other) for better readability on my 16" laptop 1080p win7.

No issues; runs fine every time.

Doug.S

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

I never tested it but I suppose that one can choose the size: http://mashable.com/2011/11/17/free-font-creation-tools/
    Nice link, DUDU!!! Thanks!