Cant download or install Bryce 7 pro...Whats up wit dat...?

foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

As the heading says...Neither or can I do...No options even thru the DIM...?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What OS you using?

It doesn't work in Mountain Lion, is that what you mean?

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
    edited December 1969

Os shouldnt matter...
    I cant download any version be it mac or pc....

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@foleypro: How are you trying to download Bryce? I ask because I've experienced problems downloading and installing using the DIM if I'm in the Shopping Cart section. I've ended up exiting that section, starting DIM and downloading and installing happens without any problems.

You can also go into My Account, click on Product Library at the top of the screen, scroll down to the product you want to download, click on it and see several files which you are allowed to download.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Should be here, like this

Bryce_7-2.jpg
    694 x 368 - 94K
    bryce_7-1.jpg
    694 x 368 - 91K
    edited December 1969

I cant download in my product section and it doesnt show up in DIM..

When I try thru product library I click on it and it does nothing...

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Should be here, like this

I dont get any page that looks like that....

edited December 1969

Can you go into "Shop" and go to the products page of the products you're trying to download? Or have you already done this? I was thinking if you haven't done this you can try going this route to see if the product(s) can be downloaded.

Also something else to try, if you haven't. Do you have another browser you can use? If so, try using that browser to go into DAZ and download the product(s). And I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but you are logged in when you try and download?

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 2013

@Brian - have you Flash enabled/installed in your browser? The initial My Library page is empty except of the TOC (table of content at left). Once you click on a link in the TOC, the Flash wheel appears in the centre of the white page and after a moment, the frame is populated.

EDIT to add: JavaScript must enabled.

Post edited by Horo on
    edited December 1969

ok I can use IE and I get the manual downloads...But no Bryce 7 pro exe just the content and Bryce lightning...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

foleypro said:
    ok I can use IE and I get the manual downloads...But no Bryce 7 pro exe just the content and Bryce lightning...

You need to click on the icon for Bryce 7. the one shown under the legend ''This product is a bundle that contains the following product"

edited December 1969

Since you can download using IE I wonder if there's a setting in your other browser which is blocking downloads from this site. It might be something to check. And another thought, go to a forum for your other browser and see if there isn't a thread about the problem you encountered. Good that you finally got your downloads.