Soccer Clothes for g8f and g8m (g3 maybe too)

Hallo,

i found some soccer arenas and soccer places, balls and other stuff. But i cant find an set or single clothes which i could use for it. (yes there is a v4 and m4 outfit but its thick and dont fit in the engin etoday anymore.)

What i want, and i think im not the only one, is a clothing set with: trickot,trousers shoes (maybe with morphable cleats) and at least socks and shinguards.

It would be nice if the trousers and the shirt come along with dforce. (maybe the socks too so they can fit nicely around the shinguards)

I hope someone can do it (i tried myself for the clothes in marvelous designer not really a big problem (uv is other theme) but the shoes are a problem so i dont know how i can model them and than how i can rig and fit to genesis 8)

great

K4YT0

Comments

• kayto93_073094d40ckayto93_073094d40c Posts: 100
    edited August 2019

ohh yes this product is nice. But i dont like the shirt (collar is from a pollo shirt and i dont know why the lower of the shirt is inverted) and this thick socks and at least there isnt shinguards. The shoes are really accteptable and the shorts too. In the end this product looks for me more like an street soccer outfit than an really official soccer set.

Thanks this produkt was new for me i didnt saw it when i searched. 

(I can work with this and can combine it with an other shirt and maybe i can wotk with the dforce straps and shin guards obj from somewhere)

Nevertheless, a complete new set would be nice but dforce compatible.

Post edited by kayto93_073094d40c on
  • I got some very good soccer socks and shin guards from renderotica (of all places) that look great, I also got a couple of soccer boots/cleats from sketchfab and other free model sites, they aren’t Daz products, just .obj models but you can get then to “fit” a characters feet, they will not bend/change with the characters actual foot, but for my purposes that was fine, you can parent them to the character so they will move with the feet.  Soccer uniforms are harder to find.