and another quick question

AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I've just read Horo's tutorial on rendering and and camera settings, and have another question....
In the edit camera settings the fov is unclickable , free camera is okay, but no matter what I click I can't work out how to enable fov.

Thanks for your patience and the warm welcome;)

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

You have to look at the camera in Parameters to find that setting and click it On.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 1969

@Shanina - I'm not sure I understand your question correctly. On top left is the toggle for the Director or the Camera. The second down-arrow at left opens the drop-down where you can select Edit Current Camera. Clicking on this one opens the Camera & 2D Projection dialogue (in the centre of the screen, not where I have moved it to). You can change all values in the fields as you wish, FOV as well.

BTW: above the large track-ball are two small knobs. Left click and hold over the right one and move the mouse left and right also changes the FOV (the left one banks the camera, same as if you enter another value than 0 into the Rotate Z field.

fov.jpg
    550 x 468 - 54K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

OH

Sorry about that! I didn't notice the sub forum and thought it was another Studio camera question. Don't forum while tired, kids.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 1969

@SickleYield - and I thought you (finally) started with Bryce ;-)

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    edited December 1969

Thank you Horo and SickleYield,....;)

Horo, that's it....again it was a little detail like having "camera" selected and the Free is ticked and FOV turns on, thank you so much!