Genesis 8 undressed?

More an obseration than a request, really.

i've noticed that quite a few items of female clothing come with certain morphs so that they can be depicted as undressing. Pants and tops able to be openesd or pulled about, for example. Nothing really for the males. Oh, the odd shirt that opens, but very few trousers or pants being disturbed.

Just noticed an inequality, is all...

Comments

• https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-add-on-for-genesis-3--8-male

Zev0 did that (and one for females) so you can undress them in clothes that don't have those shapes in them. It's an add-on for Fit Control so you'll need that. 

• Just noticed an inequality, is all...

An inequality which of course transcends Daz, 3d art, and even fine art itself, many centuries back. The male form is vastly under-represented in art of most genres, both fine and commerical. The best thing you can do about it, is what you're already doing--make your wishes known so that content creators are motivated (finanically) to create more and more-flexible content for the male figures. This would certainly be welcome!

• ChangelingChick. A strange child you may be, but also a very helpful one. Thanks very much. Fit Control may be just what I'm after.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Check out Sparkman at Rendo.

• ChangelingChick. A strange child you may be, but also a very helpful one. Thanks very much. Fit Control may be just what I'm after.

Happy to help :D