G8 Monopod/Sciapod Character and more

CowrieCowrie Posts: 143
edited August 2019 in Product Suggestions

I'd love to see a monopod/skiapod character.  Ideally, one for both male and female, but I'd be happy with one or the other, especially if it was made with a morph rather than a geograft, so it could be transferred from one to the other.

Additionally, I'd be very interested in seeing morphs or geografts to make Genesis 8 into other legendary tribes described by the ancient Greeks and Romans, such as panotti or astomi.  Some others would also be cool, like blemmyes, and a couple like arimaspians and cynocephali are achievable with existing products, but I'm most interested in seeing monopods, panotti, and astomi.

EDIT: Upon further reflection, while I'm not sure how hard it would be to make a monopod/sciapod or panotti character as a morph rather than a geograft - my gut instinct says probably harder for the latter than the former, but I'm not even sure about that - it would probably be impossible or at least nearly so to morph away the mouth for an astomi character.  On the other hand, it seems like it would be a very simple thing to do with a geograft.  Enough that I might even try putting my limited Hexagon experience to use to try following one of the geografting tutorials to make that sort of thing.

Post edited by Cowrie on