Choosing my Color Picker?

his xhis x Posts: 866
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Sometimes, when editing in the Shader Room, I get the Windows color dialog. Other times I get the Carrara color picker. How can I choose either one or the other?

Thanks.

Comments

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

I do not understand your question well but I know that it is necessary to select the color in shader channel just before modifying it in the window of the colors if not, that does not work.

• his xhis x Posts: 866
    edited December 1969

I do not understand your question well but I know that it is necessary to select the color in shader channel just before modifying it in the window of the colors if not, that does not work.

I know how to change the color in a shader, thanks. I'm saying I have sometimes seen the Windows dialog rather than the Carrara dialog. I thought it was normal.

color2.jpg
    602 x 408 - 49K
    color1.jpg
    253 x 227 - 14K
    edited December 1969

I never saw that!

edited December 1969

Is it perhaps new in the C8.5 ?

edited December 1969

Is it perhaps new in the C8.5 ?

Maybe I'm just crazy.

edited December 1969

And when you edit the color in the Windows panel, that modify the color in your shader channel ?

edited December 1969

And when you edit the color in the Windows panel, that modify the color in your shader channel ?

Looks like I'm confusing Carrara and another program. Sorry.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041
    edited December 1969

is this after a few drinks? :lol:

edited December 1969

is this after a few drinks? :lol:

My drinking days are over. This comes after staring at the screen all day for longer than any man should.