USER DEFINED CENTER "0" SCENE

could be usefull in a scene ,the user can define (by CRTL+a key) a new center 

in this case centered pose stay in the defined area 

i notcied the center icon 'arrow up" have two position degree,
pressing thr CTRL the view is to 0° instead of 33° by default
user define the CTRL not only 0° but also predefined X,Y position in scene

Comments

• I agree with that! Such a function would save working time!

• You can temporarily define a new origin when loading content by holding down alt(Win)/opt(Mac) and dragging the content in instead of double-clicking - a target icon appears defining a temporary (ground level) origin, release the mouse before the modifier and the content will load relative to that point.

• You can temporarily define a new origin when loading content by holding down alt(Win)/opt(Mac) and dragging the content in instead of double-clicking - a target icon appears defining a temporary (ground level) origin, release the mouse before the modifier and the content will load relative to that point.

already use that feature ALT+ drag with mouse, that place your character of object on scene,

but is not what i requesting up post

because when you select "restore" figure pose he always going to 'default center' x,0 / y,0 / z,0 of the scene

• cm152335 said:

You can temporarily define a new origin when loading content by holding down alt(Win)/opt(Mac) and dragging the content in instead of double-clicking - a target icon appears defining a temporary (ground level) origin, release the mouse before the modifier and the content will load relative to that point.

already use that feature ALT+ drag with mouse, that place your character of object on scene,

but is not what i requesting up post

because when you select "restore" figure pose he always going to 'default center' x,0 / y,0 / z,0 of the scene

You could memorise the figure's pose (Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Pose, or perhaps just Memorise Element with the figure selected so it din't clash with other things like a memorised pose for dForce).