Police/FBI Blue Windbreaker jackets for Genesis 8

wintoonswintoons Posts: 371
edited September 2019 in Product Suggestions

Hi there, 

I would love to see someone create those dark blue police NYPD/FBI wind breaker jackets for Genesis 8. 
Perhaps also Coroner as well. This is what I mean. 

280.jpeg
280 x 280 - 24K
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 1.51.00 pm.png
285 x 280 - 129K
Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-Season-2-Episode-15-2-fd8f.jpg
720 x 404 - 41K
fbi-helps-arkansas-prosecution-to-unlock-iphone-after-finding-security-breach.jpeg
3000 x 2085 - 1M
Post edited by wintoons on

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

+1. I would love to see this as well. :)

Having a lanyard with credentials would be a nice bonus. :)

• RKane_1 said:

+1. I would love to see this as well. :)

Having a lanyard with credentials would be a nice bonus. :)

I agree :)

They have a crime scene investigation set, a crime scene investigator set would be nice.

It would contain

- Windbreaker with multiple letter designations that can be assigned through materials (FBI, DEA, NCIS, CSI, etc.)

- Lanyard Credentials

- Flip wallet credentials

- Walkie Talkie

- Blue rubber gloves

- Dark Sunglasses

- Small flashlight with optional UV plate

- Luminol spray bottle.

- Finger Print Kit case with brush, retreival tape,  and powder. (How can we do fingerprints on things? LIE would work but you would hgave to make the right one for each objects, wouldn't you?)

- Maybe a series of murder weapons with LIE sets with fingerprints and optional "Covered in blood" shell.

- A flat pane that is mostly transparent but you can put on a wall and can make it have a splatter pattern.

What do you think?

• RKane_1 said:

They have a crime scene investigation set, a crime scene investigator set would be nice.

It would contain

- Windbreaker with multiple letter designations that can be assigned through materials (FBI, DEA, NCIS, CSI, etc.)

- Lanyard Credentials

- Walkie Talkie

- Blue rubber gloves

- Dark Sunglasses

- Luminol spray bottle.

- Finger Print Kit case with brush, retreival tape,  and powder. (How can we do fingerprints on things? LIE would work but you would hgave to make the right one for each objects, wouldn't you?)

- Maybe a series of murder weapons with LIE sets with fingerprints and optional "Covered in blood" shell.

- A flat pane that is mostly transparent but you can put on a wall and can make it have a splatter pattern.

What do you think?

Actually, that will be pretty cool! And also maybe those white overalls that they wear in crime scenes too.  

• wintoons said:
    RKane_1 said:

It would contain

- Lanyard Credentials

- Walkie Talkie

- Blue rubber gloves

- Dark Sunglasses

- Luminol spray bottle.

What do you think?

Actually, that will be pretty cool! And also maybe those white overalls that they wear in crime scenes too.  

And also on the jacket, the NYPD emblems and wording too :)

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Yeah, I'd buy something like that.  Might as well throw in a mobile command centre.

• Sevrin said:

Yeah, I'd buy something like that.  Might as well throw in a mobile command centre.

Yeah you could. Maybe as another product perhaps :)

• This has some of the crime scene stuff in it: https://www.daz3d.com/crime-scene-analysis-accessories or this bundle that's on sale right now https://www.daz3d.com/crime-scene-analysis-ultimate-bundle

This has some of the crime scene stuff in it: https://www.daz3d.com/crime-scene-analysis-accessories or this bundle that's on sale right now https://www.daz3d.com/crime-scene-analysis-ultimate-bundle

They should get that updated for G8 and Iray. :)

And add the windbreaker and credentials. :)

• Sorry to wake up an old thread, but... yes, please!