Creature Creator G8

Gen8 could really use a version of the older Genesis 2/Generation 4 creature creator. Simply porting the Fantasy and Undead HD morphs to Gen8 would also be great.

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Gen8 could really use a version of the older Genesis 2/Generation 4 creature creator. Simply porting the Fantasy and Undead HD morphs to Gen8 would also be great.

/Agreed.

I would love an Easy Pose Tail for the G8 along with some basic horns and for the tail to have some furry options and non-furry ones as well.

• RKane_1 said:

/Agreed.

I would love an Easy Pose Tail for the G8 along with some basic horns and for the tail to have some furry options and non-furry ones as well.

One of the issues that I think Damages the utility of G8 sometimes is everyone has to reinvent things like tails and animal ears leading to new and more obnoxious UVs every time.

And with the fantasy/undead morphs... considering "HD Morphs" are basically a fancy displacement map, they'd port very easily because they use the same UVs.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    RKane_1 said:

/Agreed.

One of the issues that I think Damages the utility of G8 sometimes is everyone has to reinvent things like tails and animal ears leading to new and more obnoxious UVs every time.

And with the fantasy/undead morphs... considering "HD Morphs" are basically a fancy displacement map, they'd port very easily because they use the same UVs.

Then they could quickly redo them, have them out in time for Halloween, and give a discount to those who have purchased previous versions of them.

QED. :)