Freebie Tester Needed

BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381
edited September 2019 in Art Studio

Not sure if this the correct place for this, but since it's about freebies this is as good a place as any to start. Please if necessary, move to another place.

I have eight items (props) that I've made, but I've never shared anything before in this forum, and never anything done for DAZ. I have done some things before (objs only), for the Xmas give-a-ways at Fantasy Attic 3D, but I don't go there anymore so I thought I give them here instead. That way I could do them anytime.

Anyway, to get to the point, since this is a first, I need someone to test the files for correctness and suitability for this location. To make sure they work right for DAZ IRAY. I also have the obj files available that can be tested too. Any help with wording of the readme file, and I'm not sure I have everything included in the zip file that I should have, or need to have.

I have four pendants (no chain though), two architectural columns, a toy canon, and a trivit in the file.

So if you might be interested in helping me out, please let me know. The file size is just over 22 megs. I can set it up on DropBox to be downloaded.

Thanks,

Jeff

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments