A Fur Coat

Yes. I would like to see a fur coat. Or at least a manual or instruction on how to grow (?) dForce hair on wardrobe items. I like to do renders of people in the 1920s, 30s, and 40s. Back then, a fur coat, or at least a fur collar or a chincilla, were "de rigeur." So, I was wondering, now that we have dForce hair whether ...

Comments

• ViallyVially Posts: 343
    edited October 2019

I've been wondering/working on the same concept, and as far as I can tell, putting hair on a dForce item is a no go. The tool wont even allow you to grow the hair on a dForce item... that said, I don't have the PA dForce hair capability, so maybe it is possable "I" just can't do it.

I'm actually trying to figure it out for something much simpler (I thought,) I'm trying to find or create a dForce pelt/wrap... think cavewoman pre flintstones, essentially clothing was just a pelt "tied" to the body... it would hand however the pelt was cured, so leathery, but still FUR...

Have not had any luck so far with my attempts to do this.

P.S. - have not tried on premade clothing as far as collars or cuffs... it "might" work for that.

Post edited by Vially on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

There's not a bad one available (for G8F) at Renderosity.