No more vouchers?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

It's now July 5th and I noticed that my voucher has never come in, it still shows $0.00 since 6/15, I take it this was also one of the things that went away with the new site?

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited July 2012

Yes, vouchers went away and have been replaced by coupons. If you're talking about the monthly Platinum Club voucher/coupon, you can find it here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3362/. Note that there are some changes/restrictions on how it can be used now; most importantly (at least for most of us) is that it's only good on DAZ 3D originals--not PA items. There's has been a lot of dissatisfaction about this, and DAZ personnel have said that they are working on ways to improve the Platinum Club. One of the new benefits is a monthly freebie for PC members.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited July 2012

Greetings,
    It's over here. It's a single-use coupon, worth $6 off any Daz Original item. Works quite well. You also get it (same coupon id) as part of your PC newsletter email, IIRC.

-- Morgan
    [edit: Whoops; that's what happens when I don't refresh one last time before posting. :) ]

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • edited July 2012

well, that's nice and all, but it goes right back to another thread wondering why they changed things that didn't need to be changed, I never got any newsletter with this information, that's along with other newsletters and sales alerts that don't show up or come in late. I do check my spam folder, but I have special filters to send DAZ messages to another folder, so if it's not there, I didn't get it. This was never a problem with the old setup and this new coupon thing is just one more issue, it was easier just to have the credit ON the site so we didn't have to hunt for it, like I'm doing now.

Post edited by cujoe_da_man_c9406f7fe9 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have you checked your newsletter subscriptions on your account dashboard, to make sure youa are subscribed, THere is only the one Newsletter sub now, it's "General Subscription"

• edited December 1969

yep, got the one that came out yesterday, so I know I'm signed up for them, but sometimes they show up late or I find out about something that I didn't get a newsletter for at all

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

When it is things that only concern the PC then they do tend to be posted only in the Members Only forum. The coupon code for this moth is posted there, as was the one for last month.