i want help to find background it'a a map with rocks and bamboos

nasseralbassamnasseralbassam Posts: 105
edited September 2019 in Product Suggestions

i like this background it has bamboo i want to have background with https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ren-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

with ninjas it for image for batman to find lady shiva

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• 3Ddreamer said:

thinks but the green bamboo lines it's oringe and the Bright Brown bamboo dose not look like the image and if you see lower part of the bamboo it's different then the one in the link

• is this in the background https://www.daz3d.com/mayan-ruins

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

It could possibly be stonemason's jungle constrution kit with rock cliffs from the misty gorge assembled together.

https://www.daz3d.com/jungle-construction-kit-02

• nasseralbassamnasseralbassam Posts: 105
    edited October 2019

It could possibly be stonemason's jungle constrution kit with rock cliffs from the misty gorge assembled together.

https://www.daz3d.com/jungle-construction-kit-02

thinks and i want the orange with green line bamboo would anyone help

Post edited by nasseralbassam on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

Any of these look like what you want?

Bamboo stems samples_orangish.png
    800 x 800 - 234K
  • the one on neer her tattoed hand

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040

Is there some reason you cannot tint the diffuse channel?

• Is there some reason you cannot tint the diffuse channel?

you will effect all of the textuer map

Is there some reason you cannot tint the diffuse channel?

Good luck then finding what you want ready to click and load

given the promo artist likely tweaked theirs in some way

• Is there some reason you cannot tint the diffuse channel?

Good luck then finding what you want ready to click and load

given the promo artist likely tweaked theirs in some way

all of that work just for one bamboo and this will not support the rule of therd and dose not fit the color art

edited October 2019

Well if you rather spend money than do work, pay someone to make you one, they will take the texture into photoshop and spend 3 minutes retinting an overlay layer for LIE (as to not use the original maps as those cannot be redistributed) then sell you a shader preset

I cannot help people buy stuff if I cannot find it sadly, I can only suggest how to do stuff as thats what I do, I kitbash, retexture, modify things, I am not a buy click and load make art person.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Well if you rather spend money than do work, pay someone to make you one, they will take the texture into photoshop and spend 3 minutes retinting an overlay layer for LIE (as to not use the original maps as those cannot be redistributed) then sell you a shader preset

I cannot help people buy stuff if I cannot find it sadly, I can only suggest how to do stuff as thats what I do, I kitbash, retexture, modify things, I am not a buy click and load make art person.

then why should i spend money on daz i can pay some people to do blender model tell me you only

• nasseralbassamnasseralbassam Posts: 105
    edited October 2019

Well if you rather spend money than do work, pay someone to make you one, they will take the texture into photoshop and spend 3 minutes retinting an overlay layer for LIE (as to not use the original maps as those cannot be redistributed) then sell you a shader preset

and do not push a customer form buy a daz model and this site is not cgtrader it's where people buy a daz model

Post edited by nasseralbassam on

is  all good, I put you on ignore now, other people can help you heart

I am just a user too who buys stuff and tweaks stuff to suit my needs

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    edited October 2019

1) This is a user to user forum. People here are just other customers who try to help you because they’re nice. Please remember that.

2) Just because you see something in a promo picture for an item sold at Daz doesn’t mean it’s from an item sold here, and even if it is, that it’s been used “as is”.

Promo artists sometimes use items sold at other stores, freebies, items modified with custom shaders or textures, combined with part of other sets, older items not available anymore, or even custom content they created. Telling you to buy from another store or customize the content yourself is a totally valid answer, because that often actually is what the artist has done.

Post edited by Leana on