Buying a Pro Bundle but already bought item in it

ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
edited January 2014 in New Users

Does anyone knows what happens if one buys a Pro Bundle on sale but one already has bought an item(s) in the bundle? Do you end up buying the same items again? Daz seems to stop people from doing that (which is nice). How is the final sale price of the bundle affected in this case?

Original badly phrased post - I've already bought Victoria 6 (and really liking the model!) and now I'm thinking I would like the Pro Bundle. Can anyone tell me if I can (or should) still buy the bundle even though I have items in it?

Thanks!

Post edited by ChromaDrake on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Unless you really have far more money than you need and have donated all you want to charity this month, then I would not bother.

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply but I guess I actually had a different question, I just didn't properly phrase it. (Should have eaten lunch!)

I edited my original post to ask what I really wanted to know.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Do you have all the items in the bundle?

If not and you purchased them within the last 30 days, it may be beneficial to return them and then buy the bundle.

If you do have everything, add up the cost of all of them and look at the bundle price. Then...

But often, you can, if you've got part of a bundle, pick up the rest of the individual pieces during one of the many sales that go on here...or at least the parts that you'll need/use most, rather cheaply.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I must admit I have not tried to do so, you could try adding it to your in-basket and taking it through the sale process and stopping short of hitting he 'buy it' button. I'd guess you'd end up paying the specified price for the bundle, not getting any discount or credit for duplicated items (but you could, if you bought the singular items within past 30 days, claim a refund on them).
    Depending on what you are after, you might get the same, or similar with a different bundle - such as Gia or Olympia.

edited January 2014

Thanks for the replies! It sounds like even if I end up getting charged for a duplicate item if I buy a bundle, I should be able to return it in 30 days, right?

Hmmm, I hadn't thought about the Gia or Olympia bundles.

Post edited by ChromaDrake on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the replies! It sounds like even if I end up getting charged for a duplicate item if I buy a bundle, I should be able to return it in 30 days, right?

Only if you bought the original item within the 30 day period, as that is the one you need the refund for.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,859
    edited December 1969

If you are after the geografted bit even the Girl has it, I do not have V6 got the girl and teen Josie pro bundles, but her uv mapping is there and that bit can take textures for her too.
    (not that I ever use it, just saying).

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Only if you bought the original item within the 30 day period, as that is the one you need the refund for.So you can end up buying the same item twice if you purchase a bundle 30 days after the original item was purchased? That's good to know!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,859
    edited December 1969

done it knowingly often
    happens
    if you still find you save on OTHER items in bundle