Textures for dna object (sci fi up)

edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I've a dna helix as object and have tried various textures but so far nothing remotely close to convincing, in an artistic sense even. Any ideas which texture tweak might give a dna segment a sci fi (realistic, organic or alien etc) feel to it? It has the 4 strands which can be isolated and I've colored each in their own shade with lights, clouds, cloth, that rainbow freak, plasma etc. So far I'm not satisfied with the look.

Hopefully the ani will play as intended. It's this dna strand forming within weaving, holographic "circuits" (texture pattern for Materialists) from an Enochian Tablet of the Elements. A womb of nested scalar waves generating the scalar to EM blueprint of the dna molecule's overall helix form. That's part of the storyline anyway : ) The ultimate idea or agenda is to employ Enochian in virtual genetic engineering, or extra dimensional, scalar mitigated, auto catalysis and rearrangement of so called junk dna. Code Thyself!

Never considered sharing this here at DAZ. Back around 2009 I was very much into Dr. John Dee's Enochian system of angelic invocation - which in recent times has been associated with hyper spatial mathematics and aether physics. A mathematical view of the multiverse. Dee was the original 007 as that was his code signature, as aide to the Queen and involved with Intelligence. But he channeled a huge system of freaky stuff....

And unfortunately he incorporated cryptography into the system, making it essentially indecipherable for all but the most diligent. He wanted to tap a higher knowledge. He knew about Platonic solids and was into generally cryptography for whatever reason.

So I experimented, looking to find, anything, within those Tablets. They are simply grids with letters within the cells, each with their significance naturally. I took a sub angle or segment of one of these and pasted it inside a sphere and tweaked the (Texture's) size slider. Now they are just (visually) simple grids of letters in Enochian (Angelical to be correct).

Anyway lo and behold, that generated a (sub) pattern of a face with two eyes or glasses and long nose.... Where the 7 was the nose.
007 (seen as 070). Recall there were no English/(Arabic) letters or numbers. That made my day and yes, I lost what I rendered and forgot where exactly I found it and have tried in vain to find it again. But do you realize the odds? Finding Dee's actual code signature in one of his magical Tablets? Actually, I'm not saying I found an intentional artifact but a synchronistic one. In this sense, all the above may have some reality to it, seeing everything Is Consciousness.

Thanks, Mark