Hello, i13...

SwanSwan Posts: 134
edited October 2019 in Product Suggestions

Please, PLEASE upgrade your squish products to include Gen 8. Those were some awesome products.

Seriously, nothing I've found (couple different products) for Gen 8 comes close.

Post edited by Swan on

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

https://www.daz3d.com/iv-squish-morphs-for-genesis-8-females is by her daughter.  That's as close as you'll get, as Ironman13 hasn't brought out anything new for 2 years.

• Risk3DRisk3D Posts: 65

shame, to this day I still use their G3 pose sets for G8, the ability to move single arms and legs and feet and neck and...well you get the idea...was HUGE. For some reason with G8 the best we get is Upper Body, Lower, and both arms is a supposed to be fancy..even the moch merchant resource packets limit it to symmetric.

• SwanSwan Posts: 134
    edited October 2019
    Sevrin said:

https://www.daz3d.com/iv-squish-morphs-for-genesis-8-females is by her daughter.  That's as close as you'll get, as Ironman13 hasn't brought out anything new for 2 years.

Huh, either I'm blind or that didn't turn up in my search. Will definitely give that a try!

I sure wish i13 would return... :( She's one of the best developers of DAZ products I've seen. Her G3 and G2 stuff was absolutely amazing. I can only wonder and marvel at what she could do with G8.

Risk3D said:

shame, to this day I still use their G3 pose sets for G8, the ability to move single arms and legs and feet and neck and...well you get the idea...was HUGE. For some reason with G8 the best we get is Upper Body, Lower, and both arms is a supposed to be fancy..even the moch merchant resource packets limit it to symmetric.

Definitely, a real crying shame!

Post edited by Swan on
  • chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798
    edited October 2019
    Risk3D said:

You can do partials with any pose by anybody:

• Select the part of the figure you want to pose. You only need so select the first bone, so if you want to pose the right arm, select the Right Collar.
    • Find the pose you want to apply and press CTRL when you double-click it (I guess you'd press Command on a Mac).
    • A dialog opens up. Set nodes to "Selected" and propagation to "Recursive," and make sure all three rotation axes are checked.
    • Click Accept. The pose will be appled only to the part you selected, everything else will be unchanged.
    • For more control - say you want to pose the arm but not the hand - you can select just the bones you want to pose and set the propagation drop-down to "Selected Only" in the dialog.

Though I miss i13 too, and hope she comes back one day.

Post edited by chris-2599934 on
  • SwanSwan Posts: 134
    edited October 2019
    Sevrin said:

Thanks sincerely for the referral!

Seems this is a case of like mother, like daughter.

Just bought this. Wonderful product! Will certainly be looking at others of hers.

Post edited by Swan on
  • I wonder if the user i13 gave up on creating products because she may have health problems?

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474
    JonSea31 said:

I wonder if the user i13 gave up on creating products because she may have health problems?

I thought and think I13 and zeddicuss are the same person

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,870
    edited October 2019
    efron_24 said:
    JonSea31 said:

I wonder if the user i13 gave up on creating products because she may have health problems?

I thought and think I13 and zeddicuss are the same person

No, that came up before. i13 and Zeddicuss two different collectives. I don't remember names, but the male (I think) half of i13 came into the forum a while back to let people know that the other part of i13 was having some issues and they weren't producing together at the current time. Their ... daughter, I think, is Fugazi. (EDIT: Nope, his daughter is i3d_Lotus. Fugazi is a friend. See link below.)

And I think, in that same thread, Zeddicuss popped out to say they were also two people. I think, although only one of them posts in the forum. Not sure about that one.

EDIT: Ah, here we go - https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3331651/#Comment_3331651

Post edited by vwrangler on