Is there any product with overlay maps for veins besides those in skin builder?

Hello, my question is, as the title says, if there is any product with great overlay maps for veins besides those included in skin builder 8 -currently I am using those-.

Thank you to anyone who can help me.

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

I presume for G8F, so .. Joanna and Mackenzie, plus Viollet Vampre are ones I have and often use.

• lvls3dxlvls3dx Posts: 48
    SimonJM said:

I presume for G8F, so .. Joanna and Mackenzie, plus Viollet Vampre are ones I have and often use.

Thank you very much to point me torwards something. I will try to check  some of them. Indeed I work with gen 8 but any previous generation would also work, since I can always try to modify the file in a picture editor before the rendering.

In any case, and if you don't mind, what values do you use? Mine are these:

Diffuse overlay weight: between 0.5 for arms to 0.9 for legs (plus map file, of course). torso usually varies, and face I don't try that much since hair usually coners wathever I put.

overlay weight square: off

overlay color: turquese 0 0.22 0.22 (no file here)

overlay color effect: scatter only

diffuse overlay roughness: 0 (no file here)

thank you for anyone who answers.

overlay.png
    207 x 369 - 35K
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

It's not often I mess with the skin settings, I usually believe in the PAs ability to have decent settings for their skins, and if stuff looks strange I tend to look to the lighting before anything else..  SimonWM (A W not a J!) has a few prodcust involving veins for earlier generations of figures if memory serves.

• lvls3dxlvls3dx Posts: 48

Yes, I knew about Simon's veins' morphs, although nowadays I am trying to improve the effects of normals, overlays and displacements altogether to experiment new looks with wathever model I am using.  As I said, thank you very much for you tips.