Desert Plants

I would like to see desert plants such as Saguaro and barrell cactus, tumbleweeds, and a few flowering weeds and succullents. I have a few desert scenes and there is not much as far as props available that I can see.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I agree!

• Renderosity has multiple sets of Desert Vegetation made by dexsoft-games

Also Dryland Oasis by ShaaraMuse3D

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040

and some at Hivewire 3D

• montygmmontygm Posts: 36
    edited October 2019

Renderosity has multiple sets of Desert Vegetation made by dexsoft-games

How does it work when you buy items from renderosity, does it install automatically in Daz like the install manager that Daz use or do you have to install manually? Never bought anything outside of Daz. However the lack of available quality props at Daz lately has been pretty dismal and it would be great to expand shopping horizons.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    edited October 2019

Renderosity has multiple sets of Desert Vegetation made by dexsoft-games

How does it work when you buy items from renderosity, does it install automatically in Daz like the install manager that Daz use or do you have to install manually? Never bought anything outside of Daz. However the lack of available quality props at Daz lately has been pretty dismal and it would be great to expand shopping horizons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c74YfvLpOk

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,419

There were Saguaros and Joshua Trees at RDNA; the Joshua Tree at least is now in the Daz shop: https://www.daz3d.com/rdna-joshua-trees

• Renderosity has multiple sets of Desert Vegetation made by dexsoft-games

Drag and drop into apropriate files.

And Rendo has a lot of stuff daz doesn't and would never have... and if you want to get into more... um... well... "mature" content, there's a site that handles that too...

Note, a lot of stuff at at least Rendo is made for poser first Daz second so you may have to mess about with materials settigns to make it look good.

• montygmmontygm Posts: 36
    edited October 2019
    caravelle said:

There were Saguaros and Joshua Trees at RDNA; the Joshua Tree at least is now in the Daz shop: https://www.daz3d.com/rdna-joshua-trees

Yeah I saw thhe Joshua tree already. However its a little outdated as far as the quality is concerned.