Problem with Transfer utility: projection Temp grayed out (SOLVED)

IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
edited January 2014 in The Commons

I have selected for the target (insert item) and "default", and for source "genesis" and morph-- V4.
But the projection template tab is grayed and I cannot pull it down.
Yes, I converted the item to Triax Weight.
What am I doing wrong? And don't you dare tell me I need to reinstall Studio! I'm not about to sacrifice my metadata.

Post edited by IceEmpress on

Comments

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

Oh, come on, there are several people here :(

edited December 1969

These are the errors I got when I initially used the Transfer Tool without a projection template:

Performing figure transfer:
    WARNING: general\dzscene.cpp(4382): Empty label passed to DzScene::findNodeByLabel()
    WARNING: Empty string passed to DzElement::setLabel()
    Importing File...
    Importing FW Chest.cr2 ...
    Reading FWA_Chest.obj
    Time to load file: 930.476 ms
    WARNING: elements\joints\dzlegacyjointrotator.cpp(36): NULL driver for joint parameters in DzLegacyJointRotator::DzLegacyJointRotator()
    WARNING: elements\joints\dzlegacyjointrotator.cpp(36): NULL driver for joint parameters in DzLegacyJointRotator::DzLegacyJointRotator()

And errors on startup, which I doubt are relevant

WARNING: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
    Total class factories: 1211
    WARNING: 3DConnexion Plug-in Error: Could not create Device, CoCreateInstance failed
    3D mouse support library could not be loaded.

C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\injectpmd_x32.dll failed to load. Cannot load library C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\injectpmd_x32.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (it still seems to work just fine, though)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449
    edited December 1969

Is the Content Management Service running? In Windows task Manager check the Services tab, or just look to see if you have anything in Smart Content or under the products or Categories headings in the Content Library.

edited January 2014

^^Yes to both. Why would it even be related to the CMS?

Post edited by IceEmpress on
    edited December 1969

I can't recall if the Transfer utility templates are managed with the CMS but those for AutoFit are so it was worth checking. Next question - if you go to the folder you installed Genesis Starter Essentials to do you have a \Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Projection Templates folder, and what does it contain? It should have a folder for each template, with a .duf file in each.

edited December 1969

^^Yes, it's all there. So now what?

edited December 1969

Oh my gosh! I feel so stupid! I got Genesis and the clothing item in the wrong pulldown boxes! So embarrassing...!

edited December 1969

Ah, good - at least in the sense that I wasn't sure where to go next.

• Is the Content Management Service running? In Windows task Manager check the Services tab, or just look to see if you have anything in Smart Content or under the products or Categories headings in the Content Library.

Sorry for necro-ing, but... if it's not running, what should I do? (because it seems mine isn't)

• mx90209 said:

Is the Content Management Service running? In Windows task Manager check the Services tab, or just look to see if you have anything in Smart Content or under the products or Categories headings in the Content Library.

Sorry for necro-ing, but... if it's not running, what should I do? (because it seems mine isn't)

This is an old thread, when the database used by the CMS was Valentina (which ran as a service and was always on). DS switched to PosgreSQL as the default soon after, and has not supported Valentina since the 4.9 release.