How to save my content Library that includes my poser runtime folders?

Optimus ShepardOptimus Shepard Posts: 181
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello,
I think my computer has been bugged and I about to reset this whole system but before I do that I was hoping if anybody knows how to save the library in Daz3d on Contents library? Please help because I don't want to reinstall everthing. Thank you

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If you want to save your custom categories, use Content Library > options menu > Content DB Maintenance > Export User Data..
    Then just copy the content folder(s) to a backup (e.g external drive).

• ziadhoopsziadhoops Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

If you want to save your custom categories, use Content Library > options menu > Content DB Maintenance > Export User Data..

Hey I was having the same issue, but just one question. After you Export User Data where do you find the content folder that you want to copy?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

ziadhoops said:

Hey I was having the same issue, but just one question. After you Export User Data where do you find the content folder that you want to copy?

The user data is saved in the first DS-format content folder, in the Runtime:Support folder.