Hair, More normal Hair please

I'd like to see more dForce hair- normal dForce Hair, the kind of hair common men and women wear. We have so much fency, extrodinary hair dresser advertisment hairs here, which is great, but I'd  like to have more of those not going out styles.
I really miss those. So please...

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited October 2019

Can you give more specific examples of the kind of hair you want to see? Because"common men and women" wear all kind of styles around here....

Post edited by Leana on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited October 2019

The only common haidos I see are like  the default style that comes with the female starter essentials or a bun on the top, see lots of those.

Younger men seem to favour the side parts falling over face styles 

older, balding George styles

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

I would really like to see some of Outoftouch's styles adapted for dForce.  I like his (?) work and it's unfortunate that while there's a lot of dForce clothing in that catalogue, there's none so far in the hair department. sad   I like Linday's hair with dForce, but there are a limited number of styles.

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374
    edited December 2021

I'm about to submit a first product of mine at the other store, it's called LucieHair and I posted the first promo images on Deviant. My goal was to create a "normal" hairstyle, wich mean no style, just hair...

https://www.deviantart.com/rosseliani

Post edited by rosseliani on
  • I'm about to submit a first product of mine at the other store, it's called LuciaHair and I posted the first promo images on Deviant. My goal was to create a "normal" hairstyle, wich mean no style, just hair...

Sweet! I really like how that looks, especially on the guys.
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • LauritaLaurita Posts: 212

To be honest: If Outoftouch or AprilYSH and Linday would join forces we wouldn't even have to talk about hair anymore.

• wow this is a necro post, a lot of awesome hairs have been made since my last comment devil

edited December 2021

cridgit said:

rosseliani said:

I'm about to submit a first product of mine at the other store, it's called LuciaHair and I posted the first promo images on Deviant. My goal was to create a "normal" hairstyle, wich mean no style, just hair...

I'd buy that. Please do include a morph to move the middle parting L/R. Only a tiny fraction of parted hairstyles provide that and its a real peeve when I can adjust everything but the hair parting. 

Hi there! I'm in the packaging and submitting process, it's too late to add morphs. Move the middle parting L/R  is a really nice idea, but it will not be easy to apply on my "dForce ready from scratch" hair figure.  I'm sure advanced users will find a way to do it. I will think about it for my next creations, if I find enough time to do more hair figures. Or maybe I'll add a morph as a freeware for those who buy LucieHair, once again I need time...

Wish you a happy new year!

Rosseliani

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • I second that motion. More everyday hair instead of fancy. Simply long hair tucked in a ponytail *without* a thousand twists, a braided side and mustard on top. 

I'm working on a new hair product wich is intended to be a normal everydays hair. As versatile as possible and with a middle parting L/R for @cridigit

Ksu Hair project by Rosseliani.jpg
    3466 x 1949 - 3M