Zev0: Skin Folds & Creases HD for Genesis 3 & 8 Male

Zev0,

Just got Skin Folds & Creases HD for Genesis 3 & 8 Female. It's awesome. For the love of 3D, please extend this to male. :)

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    Zev0 said:

Thanks for showing Interest guys. OK......I have looked into a male version and the work involved and the rework details isn't as bad as initially expected. So...looks like I will also have a male version available. Not at same time as female release, but soon after hopefully. My schedule has opened up some time this week to try and get it complete. Initially I was going to wait and see how female version does before making the decision, but since it isn't that much work, might as well get it done.

From the commercial thread.

• SwanSwan Posts: 134
    Gordig said:
    Zev0 said:

Thanks for showing Interest guys. OK......I have looked into a male version and the work involved and the rework details isn't as bad as initially expected. So...looks like I will also have a male version available. Not at same time as female release, but soon after hopefully. My schedule has opened up some time this week to try and get it complete. Initially I was going to wait and see how female version does before making the decision, but since it isn't that much work, might as well get it done.

From the commercial thread.

Terrific!

Thank you very much for the link. :)