Jiggle deformer tute

mhscspomhscspo Posts: 101
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

does anyone have a video tute showing how to use the jiggle deformer from Sparrowhawke?

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited January 2014

I just followed the instructions he included and practiced using the pre-made weight maps (I prefer jiggle maps, as it could be confused with the weight painting feature when rigging). Once you get the general idea, it is just a matter of using 3D paint to define the jiggle zones. I did this video with the jiggle deformer. It has given me some ideas to try on nonhuman models to get a nice jiggle. Maybe applied to the belly of a Sauropod could make a cool animation.

Post edited by evilproducer on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

I haven't seen it yet, but there's a video tutorial at Sparrowhawke's site HERE[/ul]. When ep was mentioning the "Instructions that came with", I didn't recall getting any. But it's been a long time, and I haven't approached this stuff yet. So I went to Sparrowhawke.com and started looking around. Great stuff here. Like JAY_NOLA says, we should all get around to buying Jeremy some DAZ or Rendo gift certificates for his excellent service.

edited December 1969

I haven't seen it yet, but there's a video tutorial at Sparrowhawke's site HERE. When ep was mentioning the "Instructions that came with", I didn't recall getting any. But it's been a long time, and I haven't approached this stuff yet. So I went to Sparrowhawke.com and started looking around. Great stuff here. Like JAY_NOLA says, we should all get around to buying Jeremy some DAZ or Rendo gift certificates for his excellent service.

I fixed the links for ya'! ;-)

edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure there was a Read Me file with instructions and a link or something to some sample weight maps for both A3 and V4, plus some for the V4 Basic Wear Bikini top and bottom.

• mhscspomhscspo Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I'll have a look at the video later tonight, "evilproducer"
    I saw the walk cycle you did with A3 awhile back and had
    some success with the target helpers' it wasn't until I
    saw this thread about the placement of the target helpers
    Around the ankle to get a better placement of the feet.