Does DS 4.6 have a favorite folders option?

macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

As in title. Or is there a script available to do add folders to a favorites list?

In DS3, I use Poseworks(?) Favorites, but I haven't tried it in 4.6. Just wondering if there's a built-in option I can't find.

mac

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited August 2014

Any thoughts on this? (if you are asking about the content)

I am able to make a folder under the My Library, and the I seem to be able to Copy/Paste in the Content Library from the Daz Studio areas...

...but if I copy/paste a pose file from my Poser Runtime area, it won't paste :(

(sorry for the necro post, but better than creating duplicate threads I guess)

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

3doutlaw said:
    Any thoughts on this? (if you are asking about the content)

I am able to make a folder under the My Library, and the I seem to be able to Copy/Paste in the Content Library from the Daz Studio areas...

...but if I copy/paste a pose file from my Poser Runtime area, it won't paste :(

(sorry for the necro post, but better than creating duplicate threads I guess)

Poser-format files won't be displayed if they aren't in one of the Poser Libraries (Runtime/Libraries/Characters, etc.).

If you want to put your favorite items into one folder the best method would be to create a Category, that way you can mix Poser and DS formats.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited August 2014

OK, so I guess I had to have the CMS running to see the Categories area (that took some time to figure out) Am trying to use it, but every time I start DS, it stops the CMS service? Is that how its supposed to work? Seems like it is limiting what I can do when its stopped.

EDIT: Found another thread where folks have this issue, I removed the DB, and restarted and now all good. I don't use any Smart Content tab, and never used a category, so I don't think I am losing anything.

UPDATE: All working, cool, thanks!

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on