Face Transfer Correction Morphs

It would be nice if a PA can create some morphs or scripts that can help patch up some of the glaring issues with the Face Transfer plugin outputs.  Some morphs to correct the face morphs could be made since the deformation seems consistent.

1. A morph to reduce the distance between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip which also moves the rest of the face from upper lip to chin up in positive Y.
  2. A morph to de-smash the lips by pushing them in the positive Z.
  3. A script that can split the morph on the Y axis and mirror it left to right or right to left and produce a combined symmetric morph.

Comments

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

I have some good news for you - I have a product which will be launched soon, which addresses points 1 and 2 of your list. It consists of a main "Fix" morph which adjusts the geometry to an "average" face, there are then a number of further adjustment morphs for ethnicity, age and overall face shape to get the best match to the original image (these morphs can also be used independently, thus extending the usefulness of the product). It is called Face Transfer Shapes.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
    edited November 2019

Here is an example using a starter image of Robert de Niro - I wasn't able to include celebrity pics in the actual promos so I hope it is OK to use them here as some extra examples of how my product works. Note I have also used my Ultimate Eyes and Morena Hair products for the rendered version..

Popup01 deNiro Front Breakdown.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 265K
    Popup02 deNiro Side Breakdown.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 239K
    Main Promo deNiro-Front.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 295K
    Popup03 deNiro-Side.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 291K
    Post edited by PhilW on