Audio-Driven Animation

2»

Comments

• DADA_universeDADA_universe Posts: 336
    edited December 1969

Got moved to share this, truly awesome artist. Inspiring stuff.
    Here's his website.

edited December 1969

Okay, this is kind of off topic, but who would have thought of audio driven animation using physical objects / real life physics? There is even a word for it: Cymatics. When I found this video, I thought of this thread and decided to share it here. See behind the scenes on the artist's website.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

Okay, this is kind of off topic, but who would have thought of audio driven animation using physical objects / real life physics? There is even a word for it: Cymatics. When I found this video, I thought of this thread and decided to share it here. See behind the scenes on the artist's website.

Excellent!

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

That was awesome! I had seen many of these effects before on the science channel, but brilliant to put them all together as part of a music video. Truly excellent, thank you for sharing :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited December 1969

Definately more innovative than putting bean bag beads on your upturned woofer!

edited December 1969

Definately more innovative than putting bean bag beads on your upturned woofer!

:lol:

• DondecDondec Posts: 243
    edited December 1969

... Data is split into low, mid, and high range for left and right channels (for 6 streams of data).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4oZ0UZeGig

Sorry for the temporary derail, but I just loved the music there. Thanks!

- Don