dForce Hair - Classic Asian Bob Cut

Dieing for a simple non-over the to classic style bob cut often seen worn in asia. Extra special hope AprilYSH sees this as their dForce hair is so far my fave :D

So far some nice dforce hair has been released, but much of it seems focused on the fantasic and aside from extra long hair the realistic area seems bare.

As for what out there its a great mix, can't wait to see more!

RawArt is killin it on the creature hair!

PhilW has done some great realistic long hair, though I find I have to manually change the textures to get a more real render. Not nocking the product, everyones lighting is different and with any dforce hair some kitbashing is req'd. :) Your Full Fringe is perfect for many of my characters. (I mostly do asian and anime art) The face protector was a huge plus and use it with most dforce hair.

AprilYSH came in with the best ajustable hair imo. Kay hair is killer for curly hair and can even be kitbashed to smooth, though lenght differences make it more post-apoc short :P Your scalp mats also provide the best head to hair transition under strong lights. Only bug is that even the light hair starts with dark roots, but this can be manually ajusted by going into surfaces tab. :) Your surfaces tab is killer good for minute adjustings.

Toyen has a short hair out but I fear its a bit too short (havent purchased just looking on pics), could work with Euro characters but looking for a more "cut to Bob" style.

Saving up for Cake One's Spiky. This looks right down my alley of manga style hair. Not a Bob but really cool! Can't wait to see what else they produce.

I'll save the "Can we make our own yet??" and instead say, great so far, make more! :D

Hopin for a good ol' Asian Bob Cut :P

Something like Goldtassels Swizzle, but perhaps options on how uniform the cut is.

p.s. biggest conflict I've been having with dforce hair is it sinking into the head of "anime" figures. This can be overrid by just parenting to the head and scaled instead of conforming but a morph for larger heads would be a huge asset. I primarily use LLF's Posey but figure adding an Aiko 8 and Girl 8 morph option in would cover 98% of the more toon characters.

Comments