More Prehistoric Gear For Gen 8

I noticed that there aren't a lot of historical like outfits, well prehistoric actually. Back when I was using Poser, I was limited with the outfits, but it would be nice to have more prehistoric clothing in general.

Comments

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited November 2019

I agree, and not Raquel Welch fur bikinis... real fur and skins clothing and kit, like proper flint tools.  There's only two atlatls out there between here and the other site.  I designed my own based on the reindeer artefact in Carrara as shown, but other weapons, like the sling are hard to find without buying a figure on one of the big market sites. Bows and arrow abound, but need earlier weapons.  Fitted tailored clothing as used by later prehistoric peoples are needed OK. But would like some layered capes, tops, etc for earlier peoples such as Neanderthals. I have had to kit-bash womens tops for this purpose.  Far Cry Primal has some good reference clothing if you ignore the crazy accessories.

Thanks for posting this Cyberdene!   Also.. can items be retro for Genesis 3, too?

yes Silene

Atlatl1.png
    2000 x 800 - 592K
    Scene2.png
    800 x 457 - 639K
    Post edited by SileneUK on
  • If you search 'neolithic' at Renderosity you will find Deacon215's G8 stone aged outfits. 

Each appears to have a variety of different clothing as well as stone age weapons.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

If you search 'neolithic' at Renderosity you will find Deacon215's G8 stone aged outfits. 

Each appears to have a variety of different clothing as well as stone age weapons.

Thanks for that... the men's aren't so bad, but the women's clothes... the inevitabler bikini for fishing.   Maybe he meant to call them Mesolithic? 

cheeky  SIlene

• ExeterExeter Posts: 65
    SileneUK said:

If you search 'neolithic' at Renderosity you will find Deacon215's G8 stone aged outfits. 

Thanks for that... the men's aren't so bad, but the women's clothes... the inevitabler bikini for fishing.   Maybe he meant to call them Mesolithic? 

cheeky  SIlene

Technically, they're Chalcolithic, but I thought that might be getting too technical.laugh