DzFire Wasteland Vehicle, The Real Interceptor!

DzFire ... my man ...

I just love your work but in those wasteland vehicle the only thing that is missing are the parts to the iconic front end of the V8 Interceptor :(
There is the one that the Night Rider used, but not the one tha Max used with the front pointy splitter!

You outdid yourself by even adding the right chassis and the intake for the turbo thingy ... please make a version 3 or something of your wasteland garage and add the last few bits to build up the iconic Mad Max Interceptor! PPPPPPLEASSSE!

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

He made that a freebie when the sets first came out not sure if it still available

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495
    edited November 2019

DzFire ... my man ...

I just love your work but in those wasteland vehicle the only thing that is missing are the parts to the iconic front end of the V8 Interceptor :(
    There is the one that the Night Rider used, but not the one tha Max used with the front pointy splitter!

You outdid yourself by even adding the right chassis and the intake for the turbo thingy ... please make a version 3 or something of your wasteland garage and add the last few bits to build up the iconic Mad Max Interceptor! PPPPPPLEASSSE!

You mean this?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5i6f258dd2svzi/WVCS_FalconParts.zip/file

:)

Post edited by Psyckosama on
  • Alien AlloyAlien Alloy Posts: 181

Psyckosama said:

DzFire ... my man ...

You mean this?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5i6f258dd2svzi/WVCS_FalconParts.zip/file

:)

I mean ... what else a man could ask :D

Thank you so much for this!