(Commercial) Tunic Rig for Genesis 2 Male - Now Available

SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Here it is in my store.

This is a template for autofit and Transfer Utility. As with the female Dress Rig, it helps with fitting items from other figures to G2M with better skirt handles, whether from M4, Genesis, or Genesis 2 Female. It can also be used to create a base rig with skirt handles in a new item.

TTMain.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Now that looks like something I really need. One question -- and I'll very likely be buying it even if the answer is no -- can it do the same with V4 items? I have a couple of Greek and Roman outfits I'd like to put on my G2 Males but autofit totally wrecks the skirt parts.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Now that looks like something I really need. One question -- and I'll very likely be buying it even if the answer is no -- can it do the same with V4 items? I have a couple of Greek and Roman outfits I'd like to put on my G2 Males but autofit totally wrecks the skirt parts.

It can technically do it with clothes from any figure, but there's no V4 clone for G2M at this point, I don't think, so that may interfere with how good it looks in the middle of the skirt (divots and inappropriate creases seem likely).

edited December 1969

Yeah, that's the problem I'm having when I fit it to the original Genesis. But it should work okay with my M4 and Genesis wizard robes and elf tunics, right?

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Yeah, that's the problem I'm having when I fit it to the original Genesis. But it should work okay with my M4 and Genesis wizard robes and elf tunics, right?

Yep, that's what it's for.

edited December 1969

Excellent, I shall be having it then. Thanks.