Veronika - yet another custom figure in store - Wow!

2»

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

Q. Is Janna only for Cararra?     A. Janna is a DS product.... Carrara users have to convert her to use in Carrara wink

@Vyusur will have to answer the other questions as they are for DS users... frown

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,209
    Mystarra said:

I have a few questions please.. I've never bought stand alone characters before.  Is Janna only for Cararra?  Will she get more clothes/hair/shoes?  Will any of the dforce clothes work on her? 

Hi,

Janna is a Daz Studio figure. Natively.

Requires a few steps to make her compatible in Carrara.

Thank you.. I don't use Carrara... I'm only asking here because I don't see a thread for Janna any where else.  I just want to use her in Daz.. but before I buy her.. I want to know how to get other clothes... hair... shoes... etc for her.  She comes with a limited wardrobe.

Q. Is Janna only for Cararra?     A. Janna is a DS product.... Carrara users have to convert her to use in Carrara wink

@Vyusur will have to answer the other questions as they are for DS users... frown

Thank you... I just want to know if there will be other stuff for her or if I'm limited to her current wardrobe.. poses.. etc.  :)

• Q. Is Janna only for Cararra?     A. Janna is a DS product.... Carrara users have to convert her to use in Carrara wink

Thank you... I just want to know if there will be other stuff for her or if I'm limited to her current wardrobe.. poses.. etc.  :)

well you probably could dforce other clothes unfitted on her

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    edited December 2019

Hi! Currently I'm working on additional shapes for her. I am also going to support her with poses, clothing and other stuff. But it would be not so fast as desired.

She is also compatible with most of Genesis 8 poses except for the facial expressions.

Post edited by Vyusur on
    Vyusur said:

Hi! Currently I'm working on additional shapes for her. I am also going to support her with poses, clothing and other stuff. But it would be not so fast as desired.

She is also compatible with most of Genesis 8 poses except for the facial expressions.

Thank you Vyusur....   Is she compatable with the Genesis 8 dForce clothing?  What about shoes?  I'm thinking she needs some nice pumps :)

Vyusur said:

Thank you Vyusur....   Is she compatable with the Genesis 8 dForce clothing?  What about shoes?  I'm thinking she needs some nice pumps :)

She can wear only clothing included in her bundle. She also has some dforce wearables. For details see the description. As for pumps, it's possible if only somebody would make them for her.

Vyusur said:
    Vyusur said:

She can wear only clothing included in her bundle. She also has some dforce wearables. For details see the description. As for pumps, it's possible if only somebody would make them for her.

OK.. Thanks Vyusur... I will see if I can model some for her... and I like working with textures... so maybe I can make some new ones for her clothes/dress... Are there templates included?

btw.. Is there a Janna thread somewhere that I missed?  I don't wanna hog this Carrara thread if there is :)  or... somewhere we can ask questions to you Vyusur?

Vyusur said:
    Vyusur said:

OK.. Thanks Vyusur... I will see if I can model some for her... and I like working with textures... so maybe I can make some new ones for her clothes/dress... Are there templates included?

Wow! excelent! I can send you templates of her figure. As for clothing, I have to make them first.

edited December 2019

btw.. Is there a Janna thread somewhere that I missed?  I don't wanna hog this Carrara thread if there is :)  or... somewhere we can ask questions to you Vyusur?

I have two personal threads: here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/207651/experiments-discovery-and-experience#latest and this one: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/169001/vyusur-s-studio-experiments#latest
    Feel free to ask your questions where you prefer.

Post edited by Vyusur on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Wow V! You never fail to impress!!! She's gorgeous! Very, VERY nicely done!

Vyusur said:

I have two personal threads: here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/207651/experiments-discovery-and-experience#latest and this one: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/169001/vyusur-s-studio-experiments#latest
    Feel free to ask your questions where you prefer.

Thank you kindly :)

Wow V! You never fail to impress!!! She's gorgeous! Very, VERY nicely done!

Thank you very much!