Set Resolution Level to Base

Anyone know how a script can set Resolution Level to 'Base' on a figure?

Comments

• MikeDMikeD Posts: 294

I guess that the easiest way is through the 'Resolution Level' property. If we are talking about Genesis figures, this property is in the 'General/Mesh Resolution' group, and the name is "lodlevel". This is an enum property, taking 0 value for base resolution and 1 for high resolution. The script should be something like:

(function (){		var oSelectedNode = Scene.getPrimarySelection();		//get the main group tree	var aAllGroups = oSelectedNode.getPropertyGroups();		//check if propery group exists	if (aAllGroups.findChild("General/Mesh Resolution") != null){				//take all the group properies		var aProperties = aAllGroups.findChild("General/Mesh Resolution").getAllProperties();				var oProperty = null;				//iterate over the properties		for (var i=0;i<aProperties.length;i++){						//check for resolution level			if (aProperties[i].name == "lodlevel"){								oProperty = aProperties[i];				//done here				break;			}			degug(aProperties[i].name);		}				//if the property is found		if(oProperty != null){			//it is a enum property with value of 0 for base level			//and 1 for high level			oProperty.setValue(0);		}					}			})();

I stored the property into the oProperty variable for any use.... Setting its value back to 1:
    oProperty.setValue(1);
    you will have high resolusion again

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861

Works great, thanks so much!