What Did I Miss?

SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Wow...

I'm back!

I lost my computer with a lot of stored passwords, and this site was a casualty for a while. I knew a few of my passwords, so was still active at FractalForums and a couple Naughty Adult Sites - but finally got the old hard drive mounted in an external case so I could access some back up files with my passwords in them.

So now I'm back here too.

Did I miss anything cool?

Did they Finally release The Millennium Cow?? Where is it (or why the fluff didn't they release it yet??)? I looked in the store, but didn't see it.

And I had to empty my paypal account because they are getting too weird and I no longer wish to use them (They insisted I give my Full social security number to add funds!!) (I NEVER use the full number online, so I just grabbed some stuff I didn't really want but may find a use for one day and said goodbye to paypal).

Guess I'll have a look around and see if anything interesting happened while I was away...

cow.png
1440 x 1080 - 673K

Comments

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wow...

I'm back!

YAY! :lol:

I don't think you missed much... How long were you gone?

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

We've seen a few new animals of the non-bovine variety, including a moose. Welcome back!

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Wow...

I'm back!

It took 4 or 5 months to get things together enough to recover the data with passwords and a bunch of work in progress files (many for contests long closed).

No big deal, but a lot changed elsewhere, so just assumed something Big must have happened here too.

I suppose no news is good news...

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

Wow...

I'm back!

It took 4 or 5 months to get things together enough to recover the data with passwords and a bunch of work in progress files (many for contests long closed).

No big deal, but a lot changed elsewhere, so just assumed something Big must have happened here too.

Welcome back. And yes, we need an official ruling. Does a moose-cow count as a cow?

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

We've seen a few new animals of the non-bovine variety, including a moose. Welcome back!

diomede64 said:
    Wow... I'm back! ... Did I miss anything cool?

Welcome back. And yes, we need an official ruling. Does a moose-cow count as a cow?

Thanks folks.

As for whether a moose-cow counts as a cow...

The first three letters do!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Welcome home Sockratease!

You mean... like my new products I've been working on?
    DTMoM1b231.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 614K
    WireframeA.jpg
    1680 x 1250 - 1M
    LavaLake.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 1M
    Oasis1aFC1HLF.jpg
    1151 x 716 - 996K
    Desolation1aFC1HLF.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 924K
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Andy posted again a couple days ago, but I think we scared him off with our gushing all over the poor guy. We shall have to refrain from gushing all over you. That's what you go to the naughty sites for anyway, isn't it? ;-)

• TjebTjeb Posts: 507
    edited December 1969

If you want a cow (not a Toon cow), Lyne has some.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sockratease knows where all the cows are that are currently available., except the Millennium Cow, that has yet to make an appearance. :coolsmirk:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,041
    edited December 1969

welcome back Socratease ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

and don't forget about the current contest

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/36508/

Cows playing poker, just sayin'