Male Versions

hi guys, i know which maybe can be a little later to be asking for it but who knows maybe the PA artists would like to "hear" and do, then after see some "amazing female aliens for the Zelara and after look at nix and see which it don't get the same "love" then i really would love to see some "male version for these female characters:

https://www.daz3d.com/xeloria-hd-for-zelara-8

and my really favorite one:

https://www.daz3d.com/aureska-hol-hd-for-zelara-8

would be really cool to have a "male version for both of then or at last aureska which is my really favorite one

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146

Zellarian doesn't have the geografted antennae and Lekkulian doesn't have the horns. But at least they both have female counterparts.

I agree. I'd take a Nix version of Aureska even if he looked more monstrous. For Xeloria, her appeal (at least to me) was the pastel skins and the "hair". Guy stuff isn't usually pastel though but the antennae and the body ridges can make up for it.

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

Zellarian doesn't have the geografted antennae and Lekkulian doesn't have the horns. But at least they both have female counterparts.

I agree. I'd take a Nix version of Aureska even if he looked more monstrous. For Xeloria, her appeal (at least to me) was the pastel skins and the "hair". Guy stuff isn't usually pastel though but the antennae and the body ridges can make up for it.

yeah that is why would be cool to have a male counter because most of the others "aliens figures" specially based on zelara does have a "male counter" and auresk look soo cool and awesome to have only "the female" i would love to see a male counter to have a "proper race" of them like many others aliens.

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    Ellessarr said:

yeah that is why would be cool to have a male counter because most of the others "aliens figures" specially based on zelara does have a "male counter" and auresk look soo cool and awesome to have only "the female" i would love to see a male counter to have a "proper race" of them like many others aliens.

this would be the most close of what would look a male version of aureska, i made it using the "cross-fgure pluging which allow give a "female" a male look and the other way, i also had to make some adjust in the breasts sinse they were big

would be really awesome have a male version of her to make the couple and a proper race.