DForce Santa Outfit

I'd love to see a DForce Santa outfit hit the store - already have something in mind for it, in fact. :D

Comments

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,457
    edited December 2019
    IndigoTea said:

I'd love to see a DForce Santa outfit hit the store - already have something in mind for it, in fact. :D

+1

Post edited by N-RArts on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721
    edited December 2019

I honestly don't see what benefit dforce could bring to this santa suit

santa.jpg
    751 x 881 - 330K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

I honestly don't see what benefit dforce could bring to this santa suit

Which outfit is it?

I have that outfit, but I haven't been able to get a nice render with it, like you have. 

I'd still like to see a Santa Outfit for G8M (dForce, or no dForce).

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721
    N_R Arts said:

I have that outfit, but I haven't been able to get a nice render with it, like you have. 

I'd still like to see a Santa Outfit for G8M (dForce, or no dForce).

that was a load and hit a pose, nothing special. I doubt with as many santas and the quality of the ones for G3 that they will make one for G8. And considering it's near Xmas already and there is a possibility G9 will be out next year, I doubt it will happen unless one is already in the works.

• I honestly don't see what benefit dforce could bring to this santa suit

Now, sit that Santa in a chair, with one leg crossed over the other, and tell me how it looks. 

• IndigoTea said:

+1

• Santa at the mall, Santa in a sleigh - not always standing, and often interacting with other objects. Also, dForce fur would be so much easier and faster to render.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 2020

There is a recent facial hair product which seems aimed at Santa-themed renders. It wouldn't surprise me if a G8-compatible outfit is arriving.

Hope so, because, much like vampiric facial ridge shaping morphs for G3, we've gone more than one year and this generation of Genesis still doesn't have any for relevant seasonal art.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • Guess it wasn't to be, even though, puzzlingly, we've had some pose sets made for it.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Heyho, pulling out this thread cuz it mentions it...

I used now the G3M Santa and... his belly is looking out, its not moving correct when he sits :(

there is a slider, which is already on zero, but I removed the limites but... that doesnt help.

Is he really only designed for standing? ;(

2020-12-26 18_34_18-001145.jpg
    747 x 808 - 79K
    2020-12-26 18_36_22-001146.jpg
    285 x 263 - 14K
    2020-12-26 18_36_30-001147.jpg
    655 x 414 - 29K