- - - F A N G - T A S T I C - - - UPDATED for POSER ! ! ! ! ! - - - (COMMERCIAL)

Cake OneCake One Posts: 381

Hi Everyone.

Today i had the pleasure to release 3 sets : Fang Tastic for Genesis 2, Male, Female and Bundle edition.

This is a set of fangs morphs and mouth expressions & morphs for the Genesis 2 characters, and i really hope you'll enjoy playing with it as much as i did.
The "custom open mouth" can be used to show you character's beautifull fangs but can also be used on human characters just to have a more "naturally opened" mouth.

This thread is now open if you have any question, comment or enquiry about this product.
Thank you
C.

FangTastic.jpg
596 x 842 - 118K
Post edited by Cake One on

Comments

• Kat_KatKat_Kat Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

Very nice, into my cart they go. A couple characters in my project need some nice vampire fangs and this comes just in time.

The timing of the release also requires the tag line "Love bites". Sorry had to do it...

• Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
    edited December 1969

talas said:
    Very nice, into my cart they go. A couple characters in my project need some nice vampire fangs and this comes just in time.

The timing of the release also requires the tag line "Love bites". Sorry had to do it...

Thanks, i hope you'll have fun :)

As for
    "LOVE BITES" :

How clever!
    I can't believe i did not think of it!

Well done !!!!!! (said Cake, still hitting her head on the wall indefinitely...) ;)

C.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

I'm liking the mouth poses for these...

Can you tell me what this would do which Zev's new G2 dental morph set won't? I'm actually undertaking a vampire-themed art project and trying to figure out if I should get both or just one!

edited December 1969

I'm liking the mouth poses for these...

Can you tell me what this would do which Zev's new G2 dental morph set won't? I'm actually undertaking a vampire-themed art project and trying to figure out if I should get both or just one!

Hi Xenomorphine

The sets are different and don't have the same purpose. I would say they are complementary as each one serves a different goal and they work quite well together.
    Zev had made an excellent job working on the teeths, and jaw movement.
    On the otherside, i chose to focus on the custom morphs, obviously for the fangs, but mostly to change the way the character will open their mouth and therefore be able to show the teeth/fangs. When the morphs were created and validated, i mixed them with Gen2 head morphs to create easy to apply expressions.

To answer you question as "what it can do that dental morph can't?" i would say it can open the character's mouth in a more natural and suitable way.

Here are 2 exemple showing you a pose that would be impossible to achieve without the fangstatic morphs or personal custom morphs.

I hope it helps :)
    C.

Fangtastic-show.jpg
    2000 x 1300 - 503K
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Ahh... Yes, sometimes I put fanged morphs on Genesis 1 or 2 and they clip through the lips (and sometimes even jaws). Good to know!

edited December 1969

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that FangTastic (Male and Female) has been updated and now includes Poser Companion Files.
    From now on, it's not only the fangs that are Poser compatible, but the poses too !

If you already bought it, you'll find the new PCF files to download in your DIM products or in your product library in the Daz store (if you don't use DIM).

If you didn't buy it because you only use Poser and Poser only... well, this one is for you ;)

Thank you
    C.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309
    edited December 1969

Cake One said:
    Hi everyone

Just to let you know that FangTastic (Male and Female) has been updated and now includes Poser Companion Files.
    From now on, it's not only the fangs that are Poser compatible, but the poses too !

If you already bought it, you'll find the new PCF files to download in your DIM products or in your product library in the Daz store (if you don't use DIM).

If you didn't buy it because you only use Poser and Poser only... well, this one is for you ;)

Thank you
    C.

THANK YOU for the Poser compatibility - It's very much appreciated!