THANK YOU MicioDue ~ Soft Body Physics worked!

SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
edited February 2014 in Carrara Discussion

Sorry I couldn't get your file via PM, Chohole told me that attachments in PMs are dodgy. So here's a shot of my success finally!!!

I just kept starting over and finally it worked. I think there was something in the animation timeline, but I couldn't find it and now can get it to work. It wants to be at 7s. Thanks for the help. Now I need to practice a lot to get what I am after.

Cheers!!!

xx :) SileneUK

ETA This is so useful, it needs to be in "The Manual" ;)

1.png
573 x 567 - 138K
Post edited by SileneUK on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Okay Silene, enough keeping us shrouded in mystery...
    What is it that you're doing here? Do tell!

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited December 1969

Okay Silene, enough keeping us shrouded in mystery...
    What is it that you're doing here? Do tell!

Nothing grand unfortunately, just trying to improve my skills and when I see something that a member has done that I think I can use (and I see tonnes), I really want to jump in to learn. Usually I am "OK"...but this was causing problems for me. The PM system doesn't seem to work very well for exchanging images or files. So sorry I had to bother people here but wanted him to see I finally got it! When applied I will put in Renders More Hope.

Learning Carrara is a slow process as I still take a lot of meds, but will be having back surgery SOON. Can't wait for the knife! Then I can dive back into Phil's I-Skills tuts with a better attention span.

xx :) SileneUK

• MicioDueMicioDue Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Good result, laurenwbr! I'm happy that Carrara Challenge WIPS inspired you. :-)