Stargate Puddle Jumpers

GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,051
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone know of any good Puddle Jumper models available? All I've really seen are on Foundation3D or are google sketch-up models.

David

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Ditto...

Haven't seen any others.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited February 2014

Isn't it one of the Foundation3D versions that has full albeit kind of basic interior including the fold-out engines? I came across that a while ago, but since it was either LW or 3DS format (can't remember which) and converting it to .obj made it all one immovable piece, I didn't take that any further. I wonder how much work it would be to break up the model and make it poseable...?

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Isn't it one of the Foundation3D versions that has full albeit kind of basic interior including the fold-out engines? I came across that a while ago, but since it was either LW or 3DS format (can't remember which) and converting it to .obj made it all one immovable piece, I didn't take that any further. I wonder how much work it would be to break up the model and make it poseable...?

I think it is...and not sure, I should have it, maybe I'll take a look at it later.

• GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,051
    edited December 1969

I think I know the one you're talking about. I've tried it and was able to work a little bit with the Lightwave version but it has render issues in Carrara 8.5 Pro. Ends up having weird smoothing issues. Havent tried it in Poser yet.

David