Electric zaps?

I've seen, in comic books and some cartoon series (particularly the superhero type), there were scenes in which a villain would zap with his or her hands, or the victims would get zapped by touching the villain.  Are there any animation or morphing zapsavailable anywhere that I could download or purchase?

Comments

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

I've seen, in comic books and some cartoon series (particularly the superhero type), there were scenes in which a villain would zap with his or her hands, or the victims would get zapped by touching the villain.  Are there any animation or morphing zapsavailable anywhere that I could download or purchase?

Do a store search for "energy" and you will find quite a few.

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited December 2019
    Petercat said:

Do a store search for "energy" and you will find quite a few.

I did use the keyword as you suggested, and I found nothing that suits my desire.

However, before you posted, I did find a product involving lightning:

https://www.daz3d.com/orestes-electromancy

It's just what I needed, and I purchased it.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • That link just takes me to my own purchased-products-list page.  What is the product you bought?

• That link just takes me to my own purchased-products-list page.  What is the product you bought?

Post has been edited.  The right link is now posted.