Script or Add-On for Symmetry Posing?

I am wondering if there is a script that can allow for posing a body part on one side, such as an arm or a leg on the left side, and when posing it, it automatically does a mirror pose on that body part on the right side.

Is there a special script that can allow this to happen, or even better, is such feature included in DAZ Studio?

Comments

• There is the Symmetry command, in the Edit>Figure menu or in the Parametrs pane option menu, but that isn't quite what you want as it's a way to swap sides or copy one side to the other in a single step rather than have both move together. Multi-selection won't work as the signs on some properties need reversing. It would be possible to use ERC to link the properties, perhaps to a master slder (otherwise it would no longer be possble to adjust the controller bnes withut affecting the controlled).

• What's ERC?  And where can I get it to or find it?

• ERC is having one property control another, it can be set up manually through the Property Hierarchy pane or through script or through the use of the ERC Freeze command with the Parametrs pane in Edit mode, which you'd need for creating new proerpties. There are already pose controls on the fgure which do some of this and they use ERC..

• Purchased.  It's just what I needed.

• I take that back.  It does create symmetrical poses, but it seems like it doesn't create symmetry just by posing one part (arm or leg) and automatically the other arm (or leg) symmetrically.  Unless I missed something.

• I think it does, where you pose a leg and copy that pose to the other.