Elven Hair

Please. Most hair does not respect tweaks to the ears. So too hoods but one problem at a time. I need hair that will allow ears to poke through. otherwise I have to make them REALLY large and break out the geometry editor. I made a targetted version of this post at Glider hair, but lets expand that to all hair. new models please or vendors update your current or someone tell me what program I can use to make require changes?

Comments

• You could just zero the ears morph in the hair, using the Parameters pane (you will probably need to enable Show Hidden Proeprties in the option menu first - the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab).

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 284

didn't seem to help when I tried

• Well, it won't stop the hair from passing through the ears if it is dong so but t will stop the hair from belling out over the ears

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 284

no i mean I zeroed it out in the there already and it still does it.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Dforce hair would likely help with that.

The new Mesh Grabber would allow the adjustment of traditional mesh-based hair.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
    edited January 2020

Pretty simple to solve in a way that is passable, not perfect but passable.

Step 1 - turn on hidden properties as shown in the screenshot

Step 2 - Go to the actor panel
    Step 3 - Go through the options until you see something like elf_ears , elven_ears or HFS_ears03_pointed . I think the main thing is that you need some sort of elf or fantasy options installed in Daz.

Step 4- Play with sliders until you get a better look :)

2020-01-02.png
    551 x 705 - 54K
    2020-01-02_ears.png
    468 x 496 - 48K
    Post edited by MoonCraft3D on